Community Tissue Services of Northwest Ohio and Life Connection of Ohio are proud to present the eighth annual Hero Hustle 5K run/walk.
The mission of the Hero Hustle is to strengthen support, education and recognition of organ, eye and tissue donation in northwest Ohio.
We are hoping that our community will rally together to make this a great second year! Organ, eye and tissue donor families, recipients, living donors, supporters, friends and family – please share this page and make the Hero Hustle “super!”
• We chose this title because the true “heroes” are those who gave life through donation, but there is a hero in each of us! The donor families who gave so generously, the transplant recipients who overcame health hurdles and live on for their donors, and anyone who is a registered organ, eye and tissue donor. We all have the potential for greatness and to be someone’s hero!
• We want to encourage the kids -young and old- to wear their favorite super hero costumes (and still be able to run/walk and see safely)!
• K9 Hero Kits are for your furry friends (contents vary)
Please share this page with everyone you know. Let’s STOMP OUT the waiting list, one stride at a time – LIVE and IN PERSON or VIRTUALLY THIS YEAR set for Nov. 6!
Watch for information through:
– The @Hero Hustle 5K Run/Walk Facebook page
– Or To sign up click here
The price breakdown:
– In-person 5K Run/Walk – $25 (Registrants will receive an awesome medium-weight quarter zip and more!)
– Virtual Run – $30 (Registrants will receive an awesome medium-weight quarter zip and more!)
– Kids’ Fun Run – $5 (Registrants will receive a special giveaway!)
– K9 Hero Kit – $5 (Registrants will receive a special giveaway!)
– Kelly Valentine, Community Outreach Coordinator, Life Connection of Ohio
– Abby Brentlinger, Director, Community Tissue Services of NW Ohio
Pre-race week DRIVE THROUGH PACKET PICK UP **Tentatively Set for Nov. 3 and 4, 10-2 and 4-7 at Life Connection’s office at 3661 Briarfield Blvd. Maumee OH 43537.